Hey Krisann, Its Kim... your blog is way cute. Its amazing how quickly they grow up huh. I can't believe Payton will be 3 in Feb. Thanks for letting us tag along with your family at Lake Powell we had tons of fun. You guys are awesome. Kim
Look how pretty she is!! She's so cute, I love how much she talks, I can't get over it! And she's so cute with Canon, too. Look how cute her smile is!! And, OH YEAH! The announcements!! hahaha, I get one to ya in a jiffy! hehe :)
About us: I love being a wife and Mom. I love my family more than words can say. I like music, singing, shopping, scrap-booking and visiting with family and friends. Corey is the one and only man of the house. He loves biking, skiing, climbing, playing drums, boating, just about anything outdoors. Aubrey is crazy, fun, and loves to sing and play. She loves being a big sister. Sienna is such a doll. She's a happy baby who loves to smile and laugh. That's us in a nutshell.
9 comments:
Oh my they are just darling pictures. She has the cutest personality, even if she cried to whole time. I think she looks like me!
Peggy knows nothing, she looks like me! She is darling. I totally love her. I can't wait to see her this weekend. Love you all!
SO CUTE!!!
You both are silly... she is much cuter than either one of you! jk :o)
Gotta love kiddie Kandids! Adorable as always Aubrey!
Oh my! Could she BE ANY CUTER??? Love the blondy blondy hair. Seriously adorable.
Hey Krisann, Its Kim... your blog is way cute. Its amazing how quickly they grow up huh. I can't believe Payton will be 3 in Feb. Thanks for letting us tag along with your family at Lake Powell we had tons of fun. You guys are awesome.
Kim
What a doll!
Look how pretty she is!! She's so cute, I love how much she talks, I can't get over it! And she's so cute with Canon, too. Look how cute her smile is!! And, OH YEAH! The announcements!! hahaha, I get one to ya in a jiffy! hehe :)
Hey it's Callie I saw your blog on Kim's blog. Just wanted to say these pictures are so cute. She has the cutest hair.
Post a Comment