It's been almost two weeks since we had our beautiful, little Sienna. It's been so fun and a little bit of a juggling act with two. Aubrey, despite her jealousy, has been so sweet to her little sis. I think they'll be real good pals some day.
Anyway, we were wondering who Sienna looks like, but after comparing a few baby pictures there's no doubt where she gets her good looks. She looks so much like Corey it's crazy. Just compare these pictures...

Corey
1 month old
Sienna
a few hours old
a few days old




11 comments:
PS we changed our blog address. Click on my link to find us! Sorry!
she is sooo cute!!!!! I can't wait to see her...i am glad they get along.
She looks like Corey! She is seriously so beautiful! I need to come see her! Congrats again! She is darling!!
I wonder where she came from. It doesn't matter she is beautiful. she has to be one of the cutest baby I have ever seen, but then again look at her parents. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. Thanks guys.
I stinking love her. She is so sweet! I think she loves me too. If not I am just going to pretend. I also pretend that Aubrey loves me too. I am sick so I doubt that I will see you this weekend. I will be going nuts! Love you all!
She is so beautiful... I miss you guys so much!! I miss everyone so much it sucks... Paul dressed up when he got home that day, haha. I was going to but I changed my mind, oh well :) I'm so glad that I got to be with you and my new niece, it was so awesome. Best Halloween ever!! That's so cute about Aubrey, haha. Has she seen it?? Can I just say again, I miss you guys!!! Hopefully I'll get to see you guys next week, ya?? :)
I'm just going to say again... She's gorgeous!! :) She's such a sweetheart!! Look how beautiful she is... aw. I miss you guys!!
She is beautiful. Congrats!
Congratulations! Your girls are beautiful. How fun it will be to have two little girls. Girls bring lots of DRAMA, but they are so sweet and loving too. I am sure they will be the best of friends. I hope that your are feeling okay and getting enough sleep. Take care!
shes so cute... when i saw her it made me way ready to have mine... I love her name!
She is so cute and precious. I had so much fun with you guys last week. Thanks for coming down.
Post a Comment