We had such a wonderful Christmas holiday! We were gone all week from Monday night until Sunday. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at my parent's house. Aubrey and Sienna both had a blast with her cousins. Sienna and Canon acted like they were old friends. They smiled and cooed at each other. It was soooo cute! Aubrey was so spoiled, but she loved every little present she got. My sister bought her toys from the movie The Nightmare before Christmas. She looked at the book for forever. The only thing Aubrey wanted from Santa was a Tinker Bell doll. The first thing she said when she woke up Christmas morning was "Tinker Bell." It was so cute!
We had such a fun time all week, but it ended up being a lot of traveling. Corey's brother, Caden, just got home from his mission to Alaska on the 23rd and he reported his mission that Sunday. He did such a nice job, by the way. By Sunday Aubrey wanted to go to "Aubrey's house" pretty bad. She kept saying "Aubrey's house." I was pretty ready to go home myself, but, like I said, we had a wonderful time!
Aubrey looking at her new favorite book.




6 comments:
cute pictures...the blessing on sunday was so neat. your girls are adorable
Looks like a blast. I cant believe how big Aubrey is! I remember going for walks and she would snooze the whole way. I miss that!
PS I am sad I missed Sienna's blessing. I will have to make it up to you...
Krisann - Sienna is so cute! I can't believe how much hair she has and it's so dark. Again, I love that name for her....so cute! Your girls are so cute. It was good to see you again the other day! :)
It looks like you had a great time! I'm sure it was great to be home for Christmas! I miss Fairview! Your kids are SO CUTE! I found your blog and thought I would say hi!
We were all so excited that we got to have Christmas together this year. Also, thanks for the fun time last weekend. The kids are still talking about playing with all their cousins.
Post a Comment