





I'm so excited! We actually got a few pictures of Aubrey and Sienna together. After the last time we had pictures taken at KiddieKandids I wasn't sure that it was possible. Too bad we couldn't get Sienna to smile with Aubrey, but I took what I could get. Anyway, overall I have to say the pictures turned out pretty dang cute!




10 comments:
are those their Easter dresses? they look so pretty.
What darling pictures,It doesn't matter if they even smile. cute..cute.
what cute pictures. Your girls are so cute. Where did you get them taken?
I love them! I agree with you, your daughters are WAY DANG CUTE!
Your girls are so dang cute! I love all the pics!!
Wow, Sienna is getting so big, and holy cow aubrey is growing up fast. What cute girls you have!
cute pictures... i can't believe how big they both look. They grow up way to quick.
Oh my heck! Those are so dang cute! I love those princesses!
How darling!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!! :D
Oh my goodness! How adorable! I love these pictures! Sienna is so adorable, and Aubree just looks so beautiful! What gorgeous girls. I miss you guys. When are we ever going to have lunch??
Post a Comment