skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Progress!

We are so proud of our little Aubrey. We have been potty training for what feels like forever and she has finally gone two days accident free. For some weird reason Aubrey wants to go to Lagoon again, so we promised her we would go to Lagoon if she would learn to go potty on the toilet. I even made her a chart so she could see her progress. I didn't really think it would work but now she is a potty pro. Miracles do happen. Way to go, Aubrey!
4 comments:
Yay for potties!!! Such a good day :) Hope it keeps going for you!
that is awesome!! let me know all your tricks..
Potty-training can be the most stressful time! I'm super glad Aubrey is getting the hang of hit!
Congrats Aubrey! That is a big. Now come help Lily...
Post a Comment