Thursday, January 21, 2010

Paint Schemes

OK, so I don't have a very good imagination. I needed to take pictures of my living room, have Corey do some photoshop and BAM!, I can actually imagine what my living room would look like if we changed wall colors. The only problem is now I can't decide which color I like best. I think we've narrowed it down at least. Tell us what YOU think...

(A)
(B)
(C)
(D)
(E)

Granted there is not a huge difference between them. We're taking the more neutral approach. Anyway, which paint color do you like best? the one in picture a, b, c, d, or e?

9 comments:

m@R(! said...

B and D are my favorites. They are all cute though, I am also into neutrals, can't wait to see what you pick!

Bethany said...

very cool idea to photoshop it. That would have saved me some painting woes :) I pick C. Just because I like some color. Any of them are going to look great though. Good luck!

Bethany said...

Ooops, I meant D. Can I change my vote? I meant D!

Mary said...

I like D first, C second.

blm_mckell said...

Your family picture are so cute. Your girls are so cute.

That is a great idea to use photoshop. Have you tried doing one wall lighter and then doing a darker wall as an accent wall?

annabellee said...

Mom says that she loves your pictures, loves the rug and loves 'your family in a nutshell' hehe. I love the rug, too! that's so cool, I think it looks really good! So, anyway, mom votes for B and D, I vote for B... so 2 votes B here, and 1 vote D...

Ryanne said...

I like D. I also love your new family pic.

CoreyKrisAnnAubreySienna said...

We took a picture of our north wall where the tv is, too, and we tried a brown color as an accent wall. I really like the way it looks, but maybe brown is a little too dark. (?)

Alisa Hosenfeld Hyer said...

dx2