Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010


We had a wonderful Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Cox's house. My family always has a big party on Christmas Eve and this year I couldn't bear to miss it. So we packed up all our Christmas presents and headed for Fairview. When we finally got there, all we did was eat and eat. I guess we also opened presents, sang Christmas carols, went sledding, and shared the wonderful spirit of Christmas with my whole family.

Sienna and Aubrey on Christmas Eve day.
Everyone in my whole family, my Mom, Dad, my brothers and my sister and all of their family, was together this year. My entire immediate family! It was soooooo great! I love 'em all so much!!!

As usual, we were all so spoiled by my Mom and Dad. I don't know how to thank them enough. They always go above and beyond!

Sienna really got into unwrapping presents this year. She had a blast! I think anything toy story related was a big hit! Actually, I think they pretty much loved everything they opened this year.
Aubrey really didn't need any help opening her presents. I was just in the way.

My basket of goodies!
Christmas morning at grandma's. Luckily Santa knew where to find us.

The only thing Aubrey really wanted this year from Santa...a Fashion Fairytale Barbie!
Aubrey guessed what nearly every present was before she opened it. Santa tried to be so sneaky this year. Santa's not so sneaky I guess, then again, maybe Aubrey's just psychic. haha
Sienna feeding her new baby doll. Oh, how sweet!

So fun! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, too! And Happy New Year!

No comments: